Correct your posture while sitting!
- Sit up with your back straight and your shoulders back.
- All 3 normal back curves should be present while sitting. As one of our chiropractors more about this at your next appointment.
- Distribute your body weight evenly on both hips.
- Bend your knees at a right angle.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor.
We offer supplement advice with practitioner prescriptions, nutrition and dietary care, lifestyle advice, work station assessment and more.
For a work desk assessment please ask your chiropractor at your next appointment.