TOP 8 HEALTH TIPS TO LIVE BY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON:
- Never Cradle the Phone Between Your Neck and Shoulder. Get a hands-free handset instead.
- Do Not Overload Your Backpack, Purse, or Wallet.
- Remember to carry your backpack over both shoulders to balance the weight.
- Children’s backpacks should weigh no more than 15% of their body weight.
- Keep your wallet out of your back pocket when sitting and especially when driving. Visit Your Chiropractor Regularly.
- Your visit schedule should be more frequent in times of stress, pregnancy, or after an accident or trauma.
- Be sure to visit Dr. Leski, your chiropractor to address your symptoms and to help your body heal to its optimum state.
- A Chiropractic adjustment is an effective way to maintain brain and nervous system balance.
>> Taking steps to improve your spinal health may not make a huge difference if they are not integrated into a healthy lifestyle.
>>Nutrition, wellness, mental health, exercise and spinal health are all interrelated and connected, so it’s important to focus on your overall health in order to improve your spinal health.<<
Find our clinic on the map below