Chiropractic diagnostic xray imaging @ ChiroCure Clinic St.Kilda East
- Based on the nature of your condition, as well as a number of other factors, imaging may be requested.
- Referral to our local radiologist is bulk billed by Medicare.
- X-ray studies may be taken of your spine or injured body part. These are not always required.
- X-rays of your spine will form an essential part of determining the exact health and alignment of your spine.
- Imaging will also indicate any spinal degeneration which maybe present, changing the course of treatment our chiropractic practitioner said take.
All X-rays are bulk billed by Medicare when referred by a ChiroCure chiropractic practitioner.
For additional information please contact us at the clinic on (03) 90135133.
At our clinic, we provide a number of X-Ray referral services.
This is bulk billed with your medicare card.
Visit our local radiology clinic with a ChiroCure clinic Referal from your chiropractor for free spinal imaging.
Your referral may include: