Travel pillow - therapeutic memory foam (light & portable)
Our therapeutic memory foam travel pillow range offers a light & portable option for patients to transport a comfortable and highly supportive pillow with them anywhere they go.
You can sleep with the comfort of knowing that the foam has been manufactured and recommended by our practitioners at ChiroCure Clinic, with your health, posture, sleep comfort and the environment in mind.
A therapeutic pillow for travel
No more sleeping on Non-supportive pillows when you travel nor do you have to wake up with a sore neck or headache when sleeping away from home - not a great way to commence a business trip or holiday. Now you can take a supportive and comfortable pillow with you when you travel.
People who need a highly supportive, medium to firm pillow, for back or side sleepers and all body frames. Because the foam is high density, it is very slow in release it contours beautifully to the curves of the neck, offering a soothing sleep.
Recommended by health professionals and our practitioners
Our travel pillows are recommended by our practitioners at ChiroCure Clinic, as well as back-care professionals Australia Wide. It’s medium to firm feel will suit most people, and its gentle moderate contour will support the neck in a most natural way, making it easy for those who want to transition from a traditional shaped pillow to the more supportive contour pillow without compromising comfort.
Benefits to your health
- The moderate contouring will help to achieve a healthy sleeping posture.
- Memory foam design will help relieve any neck or shoulder tension or pain.
- The gentle ridges help to increase airflow and create a softer sleeping surface.
- Rolls up neatly into its carry bag.
- Encourages side sleeping to assist breathing and reduce snoring.
- The high quality Tencel cover snugly encases the pillow, ensuring the unique contour shaping is maintained.
- Ideal for people who need a highly supportive, medium to firm pillow, for back or side sleepers.
- It contours beautifully to the curves of the neck, offering a soothing sleep.
- Our travel pillow is a reduced size version of our popular Flexi Pillow Harmony memory foam pillow range.
- It has medium to firm feel which caters for most people, and its ultra pressure relieving premium dense memory foam (60kg/m3) conforms perfectly to the curves of ones neck and shoulders.
- The pillow has a double lobe design with 2 contours, one at 11.5 cm and the other at 9 cm.
- It is covered in a plush Tencel rich fabric creating a comfortable, moisture absorbent, and anti-bacterial sleep surface.
- The convolutions cut into the top surface which assists in improving air circulation and softens the surface and is designed for people who sleep on their backs or sides.
- Rolls up into a tiny carry bag for travel, it is 26cm deep and 35 cm long.
- It can be neatly placed in your luggage when you travel as it hardly takes up much room at all.
When purchasing a contour pillow it is important to know that the contour shape will help and not hinder your sleep, posture and comfort.
High quality form-cut memory foam, medium to firm.
Shape is gently contoured, higher on one side and lower on the other.
The pillow has a ridged surface to soften the sleeping surface and increase air circulation.
Materials:Environmentally aware and manufactured to the highest health, wellbeing standards, this range of our pillows are made in compliance of stringent international standards which means that you sleep on a pillow that has been tested to meet these high international standards.
When you buy any of our pillows, you can be confident that the foam inside meets the highest of standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analysed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
Cover: The high quality Tencel cover snugly encases the pillow, ensuring the unique contour shaping is maintained as well as creating a soft and cooler sleeping surface. Tencel is an amazing eco-friendly, natural fibre, made from wood pulp cellulose from trees managed for sustained harvest. It demonstrates the best moisture management and helps reduce bacterial growth.
Care: Avoid direct sunlight; sponge clean foam; warm hand-wash cover. Do not machine wash, dry-clean or tumble dry. We always recommend you use a quality pillow protector.
For more information or to have a pillow checked and sized for you, please visit one of our clinic locations and our practitioners can measure you up and recommend the best pillow for your posture and size.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on (03)90135133