What can exercise do for you?
• Strong Body – Exercise helps strengthens joints and muscles all over body.
• Osteoporosis prevention – Regular exercise promotes bone formation and can help prevent bone loss associated with aging. Treatment with our chiropractors and remedial massage therapists, along with exercise can help prevent pain and stiffness in the body.
• Balance – Exercise improves your balance, and good balance will certainly help you avoid future injuries.
• Injury – Exercise is essential for overcoming injuries. Injuries prevent you from using the affected or weakened. Rehabilitation exercises alongside chiropractic adjustments at ChiroCure can help to strengthen the body, and restore proper balance.
• Rehab – While timely rehabilitation is very important, exercise can also help in coming back from old injuries. This process will not happen as quickly as immediate rehabilitation, but is well worth the time spent.
• Helps with Exercise – Before you start an exercise program, be sure to consult with ChiroCure practitioners for an individual exercise and stretching program. It is important to understand that some forms of exercise may slow down rehabilitation, or even make your problem worse.
Make sure you speak to your ChiroCure doctor about rehabilitation (don’t rely on the fitness staff at the local gym)
• Weight and Posture – Exercise helps you maintain a healthy weight. This, in turn, contributes to good posture and the lessening of unnecessary stress on the body.
• Other Health Benefits – Regular exercise with chiropractic therapy has been shown to improve many health areas, including: the risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, and depression.
This is only a SMALL list of the benefits of exercise for health and rehabilitation.
Consult with our chiropractor - Dr Tania Leski or one of our remedial massage therapists at the clinic for correct advice when starting or modifying an exercise program tailored for your needs!
We offer customised rehabilitation exercise programs for a wide range of injuries that will accelerate your recovery and strengthen the injured area reducing the likelihood of relapses.
Whether you are recovering from a lower back injury, disc bulge, arthritis, hip replacement, neck, shoulder, wrist, elbow, ankle or knee injuries, we can customise an exercise program that will suit your recovery pace.
All our rehabilitation exercises are based on best current practices that are evidence based. Every rehabilitation protocol is phased with goals and criteria to progress through each phase.
The rehab program that our chiropractor with create for you will also explain sets / reps / intensity / times per day etc. We will also provide a hard copy as well as an email copy of your program, so that exercises can be accessed electronically.
For more information please contact the clinic on (03)90135133
You can ask Dr Tania Leski about these programs on your next visit to ChiroCure Clinic.