Computerised Spinal Screening with
By ChiroCure Clinic Chiropractors
A spinal screen will assess your spine for:
- A spinal screen will assess your spine for:
- Vertebral, spinal and extremity misalignment.
- Posture abnormalities
- History of accidents or trauma
- Repetitive strain injury
- Poor sleeping posture
- Poor ergonomics can cause spinal bones to degenerate.
- Other body signals may warrant further investigation.
We all want a healthy, long and pain free easy life. To achieve this we try to take good care of our health, well-being, and body. The key to this is the health of your spine and the function of your nervous system. Please allow us to help you understand and discover just how important a spinal screening is, and what our chiropractors will look for and how care can benefit your health now, and long term.
WHEN SHOULD I HAVE MY SPINE CHECKED?
If you haven't had your spine checked, consider this: How long would you go without brushing your teeth? Would you wait for your teeth to rot and fall out before you see a dentist? Would you wait for your car to break down before you book a service? Why not have a professional chiropractic assess the health of your spine before it starts to break down.
KEY BODY INDICATORS
Our Chiropractors look for the underlying cause of your health concern and provide recommendations for treatment and care. We will examine your spine, and use a computerised posture assessment tool that will analyse body position from the front and size to determine nerve interference and locate spinal misalignment.
There are 10 key body signals that our chiropractors will look for during your spine screening:
- Forward head carriage
- Un-levelling at the shoulders
- Rounding in the shoulders
- Un-leveling at the hips
- Misaligned or rotated pelvis
- A lateral curvature in the spine (known as a scoliosis)_
- Weight bearing on knees and ankles
- Muscle tightness or weakness
- Compensation or antalgic (leaning, sway back)
- Postural strain (inflammation)
Phone: (03) 9013 5133 | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.chirocure.net