Low Back Support Brace
Lumbar Back Support Brace / Low Back Support Belt
Supports can be fitted for you at our StKilda Clinic by our registered Chiropractors, Osteopaths & Remedial therapists.
- Size Available: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
What supports can do:
- May help to relieve lower back pain by reducing pressure and increase blood flow.
- Provides support to stiff, sore, strained or aching back.
- Gives support along the spine to provide stability for those suffering from back pain.
- Provides fitted and anatomically correct stabilisation to help relieve symptoms associated with strains, sprains, arthritis, repetitive stress injuries and to help prevent re-injury.
- Use for general soreness, sprains, strains, abdominal support
- Helps promote proper back alignment
- The double pull braces can be adjusted to the desired level of both comfort and support.
- Flexible stabilisers may be removable and customise for comfort.
- Back panel evenly distributes support.
- Neoprene back panel is available on some of our back support brace products to add additional warmth and compression.
- Elastic side panels are vented and breathable for all-day comfort.
- Support cushion pads help to target sore, aching muscles without placing pressure directly on the spine.
- Sleek, non-bulky design will not restrict movement.
- Use when support is needed during daily activities or exercise. Please discuss this with one of our practitioners.
How to Wear
1. Open main straps and detach side straps. Centre the support along the lower back, with the support cushion pads on either side of the spine and the curved edge of the panel pointing downward.
2. Wrap the main straps snuggly around the waist and secure the hook fastener over the stomach
3. Pull the side straps forward and secure them along the front panels of the support.
4. Adjust the placement of the adjustable straps to make them tight and well fitted, to achieve the correct level of support for your needs. Easy to put on and take off.
For more information please ask for our assistance next time you visit ChiroCure Clinic StKilda East.