WORK-COVER CLAIMS & TAC BULK BILLING TREATMENT AT CHIROCURE CLINIC
Transport Accident Claiming
✔ Chiropractic Treatment Covered
✔ Myotherapy Covered
✔ Remedial Massage Therapy Covered
THERE IS NO UPFRONT OR OUT OF POCKET COST TO PATIENTS FOR ALL TAC TREATMENTS
Anyone can claim with TAC if a person has been apart of an accident involving a car, motorbike, train, bus or tram, and the person involved is injured or dies due to this accident.
Pedestrians are also covered if involved in an accident caused by the driving one of these aforementioned transport options.
Every chiropractor at ChiroCure Clinic has a current TAC provider number, to enable professional service claims.
Referral & lodging a claim
- We claim your invoices for you through TAC, that means there is no out of pocket cost and we claim the treatment for you.
- You must have a registered claim number to allow us to claim the rebate from TAC for you.
- A claim must be lodged within 12 months of the accident you are involved in, or the date the injury caused by the accident becomes evident.
- All cases must be reported to the police to be able to lodge a claim.If the police did not attend the scene then you must report it first before lodging.
For more information please visit TAC: http://www.tac.vic.gov.au/providers/invoicing-and-fees/fee-schedule/chiropractic-services
✔ Chiropractic Covered
✔ Remedial Massage Covered
WorkSafe or WorkCover Australia considers Chiropractic to be a primary contact service. They may pay for all of your chiropractic treatments and therapies that relating to a work injury, accident or pain claim.
All of our qualified and registered practitioners have a current provider number to ensure all treatment visits are claimable with Work Cover.
If your claim is relating to workers compensation be sure to seek a referral from your GP to go ahead with a course of treatment, our practitioners have work cover provider numbers, and can assist you with claiming and provide medical reports and treatment receipts for claiming. Invoices will be issued and emailed to enable your professional services to be claimable at the time of treatment.
Lodging your claim
- A referral from a medical practitioner is not required to make a claim.
- Refunds can be processed by WorkSafe instantly.
- Work-cover claims must be lodged with your current workplace.
- WorkSafe states that they will pay the reasonable costs of chiropractic services that meet a set of criteria.
- You must pay for this service upfront at ChiroCure, and claim the rebate from WorkCover using your receipt and case number.
- The rebate amount is variable, so please ask your claim consultants for your entitlement.