Benefits of Myotherapy
- Pain relief
- Increased circulation of blood
- Promotion of healing
- Increased range of motion
- Increased strength and functionality of muscle tissues
- Return of correct biomechanics
- Provide instant muscle release
- Can be used on hard to release muscle areas and groups
Who can be treated with myotherapy massage?
Massage can be used for a variety of musculoskeletal problems, neuromuscular dysfunction, muscle imbalances and pain syndromes.
Therapy is specifically aimed to help with muscular pain, myofascial pain syndrome, hypertonic and tender muscles, overuse injury, painful tendons, tender ligaments and more. Many muscular related conditions are thought to be a primary contributing factor to pain and other related symptoms.
Myotherapy Massage can also include Dry Needling treatment, as an add on to any appointment for only $30.00!!
What symptoms can be treated?
Treatment will offer care for a wide range of conditions and symptoms. These include, but are not limited to;
- Muscle Pain
- Joint pain
- Bone pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Arm pain
- Lumbar disc injuries
- Sinus symptoms
- Tmj and Jaw pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis elbow
- Muscle tension anywhere in the body